Exited with exit code 1

Cristiana Passiu uido... at libero.it
Mon Apr 10 15:09:06 UTC 2017

Dear all,
I'm trying to run a calculation to obtain the HOMO-LUMO gap in a ZrO2
system, but the job stopped running with the messages reported below. Do
you know what they mean? I attached also my input.

Many thanks,
Cristiana

"Exited with exit code 1.

Resource usage summary:

    CPU time :               32.31 sec.

    Max Memory :             2127 MB

    Average Memory :         2026.00 MB

    Total Requested Memory : 16384.00 MB

    Delta Memory :           14257.00 MB

    (Delta: the difference between Total Requested Memory and Max Memory.)

    Max Processes :          19

    Max Threads :            52

The output (if any) follows:

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

Backtrace for this error:

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

Backtrace for this error:

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

Backtrace for this error:

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.

mpirun has exited due to process rank 4 with PID 30274 on

node e3221 exiting improperly. There are two reasons this could occur:

1. this process did not call "init" before exiting, but others in

the job did. This can cause a job to hang indefinitely while it waits

for all processes to call "init". By rule, if one process calls "init",

then ALL processes must call "init" prior to termination.

2. this process called "init", but exited without calling "finalize".

By rule, all processes that call "init" MUST call "finalize" prior to

exiting or it will be considered an "abnormal termination"

This may have caused other processes in the application to be

terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------"

I also obtained a series of files called "zirconia_localLog_p*.out", whose
content is as follows:

" *** Local logger file of MPI task 5 in communicator 0 ***

 *** PID      = 30275

 *** Hostname = e3221

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            8 integrate_four_center