Some questions about the "UREA Zwitterion" tutorial

William Tao ywta... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:57:16 UTC 2017

Now I have understood much better for my own problems.

1) The cell size (ABC) for the 1st step MM Equilibrium is too large. I
guess the author didn't convert the {*38.8605230  39.1154930  39.2709120* }
which is in the unit of Bohr into Angstrom.  So, right now I changed this
into "*ABC  22.564  22.699  22.781*".

2) NPT then NVT, now it is clear to me.

Please correct me if I am wrong, especially with regard to the (1) question.

William

在 2017年3月21日星期二 UTC-5下午9:21:57,William Tao写道: