Maximum Overlap Method and Geometry Optimization

Jen E. jen.e... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:35:25 UTC 2016

Thanks very much! I am in the process of trying out the recommended steps.
I've managed to converge the ground state and determine which orbitals I
want to occupy. Is the proper next step to read back in the converged
ground state wavefunction and then add the MOM tag to the input and re-run
the calc?

Best,
Jen