[CP2K:8263] Re: Poisson solver for non cubic cells not yet implemented

Megha Anand meghaan... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:31:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Matt!

I get the electron density from the E_DENSITY_CUBE subsection in the FORCE_EVAL
/ DFT / PRINT section. Am I right?

I have attached a cube file with electron density that I got from one of
the computations. How do I proceed from this point to obtain the size of
the electron density (and then decide the box size). My apologies if the
question is too trivial.

Thanks a lot for your time and help!
Megha