Poisson solver for non cubic cells not yet implemented

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:51:43 UTC 2016

He Megha,

this isn't really about CP2K, but about the MT Poisson solver method. The
original paper, which gets cited when you run with MT, shows that you need
a box twice the size of the electron density of the system to be reliable.

In this case it looks like they have ( the size of the molecule + a little
bit of extra room for the electron density to decay ) * 2  in each
direction, which is consistent with what the original paper says.

Matt