FIST method halts without printing any error

Aman Jindal amanjin... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:49:05 UTC 2016

Thank you Matt for your helpful suggestions. It's running now.
I want to know, how can I generate topology and psf files from pdb -
required to run classical MD on cp2k ? I tried in VMD using psfgenerator,
but for that first I need a topology file. VMD is creating a psf file, but
there was no parameters in that file.

Thanks,
Aman