metal ions in cp2k

Vladimir Rybkin rybk... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:03:55 UTC 2016

Dear Li,

there are Mulliken and Hirshfeld population analyses in CP2K, which provide
partial charges on atoms.
To keep charges separated you need a large simulation cell. Alternatively,
you may consider a charged cell (no counter ions). This is simpler to do,
although, the large cell is even more a must.

Yours,

Vladimir