possible bug in install_elpa.sh for installing ELPA

Shi Liu upenn... at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:00:11 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am pretty new to CP2K.
When I was trying to compile CP2K with install_cp2k_toolchain.sh on a Linux
cluster, I notice that there was probably a bug in "install_elpa.sh".

I used gcc4.9.2.
./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh --with-openblas --with-openmpi --with-elpa
The compilation of EPLA will always fail.
It appears that install_elpa.sh used an environment variable MATH_LIBS,
which seems to be not defined correctly.
It was found that MATH_LIBS = IF_OMP(-lopenblas_omp|-lopenblas)

My quick fix is to replace $(MATH_LIBS) with -lopenblas_omp on line 102 .

I am wondering whether this is a known issue or there is a better fix.

Shi