CP2K talks on www.cp2k.org (was: Re: [CP2K:7779] magnetization of bcc-Fe)

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Tue May 24 09:25:53 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

currently, the most direct path to the CECAM slides is through the
events page.
I do agree that this is not the most obvious place to look for.
Maybe we should merge the events page into the docs page then?
Announcements of upcoming events could instead go onto the news page
(where they belong anyways).

What do you think?

-Ole