CP2K talks on www.cp2k.org (was: Re: [CP2K:7764] magnetization of bcc-Fe)

Michael Banck mba... at debian.org
Sat May 21 10:04:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 01:31:57PM +0200, Ralph Koitz wrote:
> > Is there any reference or tutorial you would like to suggest on optimize
> > the basis set?
> >
> > Here is a talk about PP and basis set optimizations with cp2k:
> https://www.cp2k.org/_media/events:2015_cecam_tutorial:ling_basis_pseudo.pdf
> by S. Ling at the 2015 cp2k tutorial. Hope that helps.

Oh, I checked a couple of times whether the 2015 CECAM lectures slides
were up but couldn't find them on the CECAM event page.

I now see they are indexed on www.cp2k.org at
https://www.cp2k.org/events:2015_cecam_tutorial:index via "For Users" ->
Exercises -> "CECAM 4th CP2K Tutorial" -> Talks, but I think it would be
good to have a more top-level link like "Talks" (which could also
include the top three links at https://www.cp2k.org/docs) so they are
found more easily.

Michael