[CP2K:7606] Re: how to keep the atom's trajectory within the box

王胜杰 theancientg... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:37:58 UTC 2016

Dear Huan,

I didn't display the trajectory, because the trajectory file is really big,
thus it can't be dragged to VMD.  I wrote a little program to identify it.
First I found the min and max coordinates in the initial configuration, in
ensemble NVT, when the atom coordinates less than min or larger than max,
identify it crossing the boundary. And print out which atom and during
which step.
Sure I can split the trajectory into several parts, but splitting costs too
much time, and VMD always crash.

Best wishing,
Shengjie Wang
.
在 2016年3月24日星期四 UTC+8下午6:07:21,Huan Wang写道: