[CP2K:7606] Re: how to keep the atom's trajectory within the box

Huan Wang huan... at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 24 10:07:19 UTC 2016

Hi Shengjie,

An additional question is how do you display the trajectory?
If you use VMD, then you need to type some codes in *Extensions --> Tk
console* to let the VMD know the size of your simulation box.

The codes are:

pbc set {xxx xxx xxx} -all
# Here the "xxx" is the length of your (cubic) box. And "-all" means this
operation controls all frames in the current trajectroy.
pbc box
pbc wrap -all
# The wrap commend will show the atoms on the other side of the box when
atoms move out of the box.

Good luck,
Huan
.