Waiting time is too long

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:20:23 UTC 2016

Hi Shawn,

I'd suggest running a known example - perhaps
from cp2k/cp2k/tests/QS/benchmark where there are benchmark files for
various sizes of water supercells. Timings for one of those on a given
number of cores we can more easily tell if the results are reasonable.

To comment on your actual input we'd need to see all the files.

I'd strongly doubt it is libgrid that is affecting your speed significantly.

Matt