[CP2K:7859] COMMENSURATE grids for QM/MM

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jun 27 11:59:47 UTC 2016

Hi

commensurate grids are needed for non-FFT interpolation methods.
For example for some of the smoothing methods for XC.
As they are not needed for nl-vdW I have disabled this now.
nl-vdW should now work with all methods and cutoffs (uses FFT
interpolations).

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>