[CP2K:6867] Optimize pseudopotential and Basis Set for correlation-exchange functional B97M-V

Janos...@googlemail.com janos... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:42:09 UTC 2016

Dear Luis,

Have you made progress in therms of pseudo potentials for the b97m-v
functional?
It would be interesting if Prof. Hutter's suggestion of PBE pseudos works
for b97m-v as well.

Otherwise for rev-vdW-DF2, Callsen and Hamanda have shown in Phys Rev B 91,
195103 (2015), that PBE PAW potentials were sufficient.

Best,

Janos