[CP2K:7856] Optimize RI Basis sets

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Jun 24 08:01:50 UTC 2016

Hi

MOLOPT basis sets should not be used for RPA (or MP2)
calculations. They are optimized for GGA functionals.
For correlation methods you need more flexibility and higher
L quantum numbers.
You should also carefully test the setup for the RPA in order
to be able to handle systems without a band gap.

I can't say anything about the RI basis optimization.

You are trying a very challenging system!

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>