[CP2K:7346] Gnuplot for Distance vs Simulation Time

Linda Sundarti linda... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:25:04 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for your answer, Mr. Ari

Your explanation was so clear and I got the problem solving from it. Yes,
you are right that I used VMD for my simulation.
Before, I think the way to get that graphics is come from output file from
CP2K (extention .xyz) that directly plot using gnuplot, without
contribution from VMD.
But now, I have understood.

I am so sorry, I have not write tiny analysis tool that I used. I am new
user CP2K from Indonesia.

Greetings from Indonesia,

Linda Windia Sundarti

Chemistry Department- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences

Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)

Kampus ITS Sukolilo

Surabaya 60111