Toolchain build for cp2k 3.0: elpa-2015.11.001_mt compilation fails

Matthias May matthi... at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi again,

just for future reference, if someone else might stumble over this problem:
I was compiling the toolchain on an AMD Piledriver which should, in
principle, support AVX. The config flag "--with-generic" in the script does
not appear to work (anymore?), so all kernels are built. This fails for the
avx4 and 6 kernels in my case (avx2 compiles, but the test fails). Adding
the options "--with-real-avx-block2-kernel-only
--with-complex-sse-kernel-only" in the toolchain script worked.

Regards,

Matthias