Error when selecting FFTW_PLAN_TYPE options

Guilherme da Silva gcarn... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:28:17 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I was doing some random tests in INPUT options and as I tried to
change FFTW_PLAN_TYPE keyword in GLOBAL section to PATIENT or MEASURE the
program (or the system) returns the following error:

assertion !pthread_create(&thr->thrH, &attr, rout, arg) failed, line 113 of
file /root/ATLAS/Linux_Obj/..//src/threads/ATL_thread_start.c

It really looks like a system error, could someone please comment on that?
I don't have permission to install the ATLAS library in the machine I'm
carrying the tests.

Thanks in advance