[CP2K:7448] libxc versions 2.2.2 and above

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 15:27:16 UTC 2016

Hi Saeed,

The syntax for the include should be:

> -I/home/saeed/libxc-2.2.2/INCLUDE

and I guess probably lower-case include rather than INCLUDE.

You also will need to force a recompile of the libxc files, the easiest way to do that is run:

touch /path/to/cp2k/src/xc/*

Then run your make again.

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune @PrimeGrid @CP2Kproject
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Peter Guthrie Tait Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3FD

> On 23 Feb 2016, at 08:33, SaeeD PourasaD <saeedp... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear CP2K users ,
>
> I want to install CP2K but I get this error :
>
>   This version of CP2K ONLY works with libxc versions 2.2.2 and above.
>
> I added libxc directory in Linux-x86-64-gfortran.popt file in Arch directory :
>
> FCFLAGS    = $(DFLAGS) -O2 -ffast-math -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none\
>              -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops\
>              -mtune=native\
>              -I$(ACML_INC) -I$(FFTW_INC) -I$(LIBINT_INC) -I$(/home/saeed/libxc-2.2.2)/INCLUDE -I$(LIBXC_INC)
>

> But again I get this error ! can you please help me about that ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Saeed.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.