How to get pseudo potential for pseudo hydrogen in cp2k

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:43:09 UTC 2016

Hi Kalpana Jain

First of all, greetings to You.
For using pseudopotential in CP2K, you need to go to input reference manual
and google out the pasted link below to go to the pseudopotential.

https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_4-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT.html#desc_POTENTIAL_FILE_NAME
https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/ATOM/POTENTIAL.html#POTENTIAL_FILE_NAME

Regards

Rizwan