MULLIKEN CHARGE

Josip Lovrić josip7... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 18:05:55 UTC 2016

Sorry for not responding immediately, I was of computer for some time.
Published article on which I am referring is this
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/suppl/10.1021/jz3014985 and they give results for
BASIS PSEUDOPOTENTIAL. I have deleted my all electron calculations. I will
repeat them if necessary.
Now when I wanted to copy paste their results here I see that they actually
performed gas phase calculation with NO2 dimer +  water and HCl molecule.
So my comparison make no sense, sorry for wasting your time. Nevertheless
this stays strange for me because I have also performed this calculation
(cis dimer isolate) in Gaussian(basis downloaded from
https://bse.pnl.gov/bse/portal) and charges are closed to one in paper.

No problem Matt, anyway I will try to implement your suggestions.

Josip