MULLIKEN CHARGE

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:29:54 UTC 2016

Also, your box is too small, and maybe you don't centre your molecule

    &CELL
      ABC 10.0 10.0 10.0
      PERIODIC NONE
    &END CELL
    &COORD
       N 2.233559   -3.621843    1.337023
       O 2.067990   -2.527433    1.053663
       O 3.021496   -3.912949    2.863941
       N 3.415616   -2.732165    3.611083
       O 3.805883   -1.768317    2.949635
       O 3.319372   -2.851822    4.823878
    &END
    &TOPOLOGY
       &CENTER_COORDINATES
       &END
    &END TOPOLOGY

Try something like above and see if it helps.

Matt