MULLIKEN CHARGE

Josip Lovrić josip7... at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:09:18 UTC 2016

Dear Matt,

I totally agree with you and I am aware of fact that atomic charge are just
model.
Maybe I was not clear enough but my problem is that charges are not
consistent with published values.

P.S. input files are named "*_all_electrons*". This is mistake, calculation
is not all electron, it is a relict from previous calculation.

Josip