[CP2K:8026] Regarding the availability of exchange correlation function

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Aug 2 13:42:33 UTC 2016

Hi

some minimal examples (for testing purposes) for MSST are available at

cp2k/tests

Fist/regtest-1-2/argon_msst_damped.inp:    ENSEMBLE MSST_DAMPED
Fist/regtest-1-2/argon_msst.inp:    ENSEMBLE MSST
Fist/regtest-6/C_tersoff.inp:    ENSEMBLE MSST

These examples are using classical force fields. For AIMD you have to
change the method related sections. Have a look for other ensembles, e.g.

QS/regtest-dft-vdw-corr-3/argon10.inp

The Armiento & Mattsson 05 functionals are available through the use
of libxc. Please check about availability of libxc versions for
different cp2k versions.
The easy solution is to upgrade to the latest versions.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com