Error when using MO_CUBES

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:25:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

the first problem is coming from you using smearing and adding many extra
molecular orbitals to the system. If you are not running a metallic system
this is very inefficient.

There are many example files with better setups available, but just delete
the mixing, smearing sections and the added MOs and things will be better.

You have a stride of 111 set for the electron density - this means only
every 112th point(?) is printed and the intermediate points skipped. Change
this to 1 1 1, or similar.

Matt