[CP2K:7063] DFT-D3 parameters for PBEsol

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 16 09:39:32 UTC 2015

Hi

you can find the latest complete list of parametrized functionals
for D3 on the home page of Stefan Grimme:

http://www.thch.uni-bonn.de/tc/downloads/DFT-D3/functionals.html

there are also the values for PBEsol.

It has become the standard (although not optimal) case to use PBE
pseudopotentials for all GGA functionals (and even hybrids).

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>