Missing file on Compiling the trunk of 2015-11-30 ?

Daniele Scopece ds.various.... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 14:21:01 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I am checking out and compiling the trunk of today (30th November 2015).

In compiling I get an error that *might* be due to some missing file.

I get:
xc_libxc_wrap.F(28): #error: can't find include file: xc_version.h
make[3]: *** [xc_libxc_wrap.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [popt] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

and the compilation stops

The wanted file xc_version.h is called in the file xc_libxc_wrap.F, but
this latter is not present (or at least I couldn't find it) in the branch
2.6.

Is the file xc_version.h missing in the trunk by mistake or am I missing
something that I should do ?
Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem ?

Many thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Bests,

Daniele