Choosing a structure from equilibrium QM/MM trajectory for the next Metadynamics run

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:51:30 UTC 2015

Dear Tarak,

using PBC, the un-wrapped and the wrapped coordinates are equivalent. Hence
you can use one frame taken from your trajectory to restart the
calculation. Since the MD is NVT the box is always the same. If you do not
like the visualisation of the diffusing water molecules, wrap them back
into the box. If you don't like writing a script for that, use the pbc VMD
plug-in.

Marcella