[CP2K:6557] Checking for a True Minima

Florian Schiffmann flosch... at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:49:10 UTC 2015

Hi Olivia,

fi you don't add the counter ions you will have to set the Charge keyword
in the DFT section as well. If you are dealing with a charged system you
will not be able to perform cell optimizations as the stress tensor with a
periodic charge is not defined as far as I know. So in that case you will
have to switch to a normal GEO_OPT.

Cheers
Flo