[CP2K:6557] Checking for a True Minima

Olivia Lynes livl... at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:49:07 UTC 2015

Hi Flo,

Thanks for the clarification, I started with optimisations to get used to
CP2K input/output and timings for larger systems. I'm moving MD when I add
in the ions, I have a second question if you don't mind- If I'm adding in a
+2 ion is it just a case of adding the CORE_CORRECTION tag into my KIND
section for that atom?

Thank you!

Olivia