a GEO_OPT calculation of calcite

Mengjia He mengjiah... at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:44:24 UTC 2015

Thank you SL.

I've no idea that A combination of Cartesian coordinates and HEXAGONAL cell
could be a mistake, because I always used it for MD by CP2K. I have some
confusions for transforming the Cartesian coordinates input file to
fractional coordinates input file.

Would you please attach the input file for me?

Setting the mass of carbon atoms to 2.016 is my mistake while I copied it
from my another input file.

Cheers.
Mengjia