a GEO_OPT calculation of calcite

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:31:30 UTC 2015

I have tried to run your calculation with fractional coordinates instead of
Cartesian coordinates, and it looks like the calculation is running fine. A
combination of Cartesian coordinates and HEXAGONAL cell could be the reason
of your job failure, and your initial error message "ERRORL2 in
cp_fm_cholesky:cp_fm_cholesky_decompose processor" might indicate that you
have very bad geometry at that GEO_OPT step.

In addition, can you explain why you set the mass of carbon atoms to 2.016
in your input?

SL