Memory problem when using ELPA

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:05:42 UTC 2015

Dear Dominik,

we tested all versions of ELPA with and without activating OMP (when
available)
We also tested all the available kernels and several compilation options
(from highly optimised to debug level).
In all cases, starting from version 2013.11 the memory leak is present.
Though we did not contact the developers yet.
Do you know who is actively working on ELPA at the moment?

Kind regards
Marcella