SCCS Continuum solvation model

Satish Kumar satis... at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:15:28 UTC 2015

Hello CP2K users

I was trying to do a geometry optimization of a metallic surface using SCCS
[Andreussi]. However I was getting the error related to Analytical stress
tensor not implemented yet in CP2K 2.6. I am not relaxing the unit cell and
I was not sure if not including stress tensor would cause unreasonable
total energies calculated using SCCS. Any thoughts?

Even though I specify Fattebert-Gygi subsection in SCCS, the calculation
corresponding to only Andreussi takes place. Any idea what might be
happening?

Will CP2K 2.7 resolve any of these issues?