ADMM with Mixing

M. Brehm brehmin... at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:59:45 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

thanks for your quick and helpful reply. Then I will just use no
purification, and perform some tests on accuracy depending on the size of
the aux basis. It is Ok for me to use a larger aux basis set. The most
important thing is that forces and stress tensor works somehow, because
otherwise no CELL_OPT will be possible at all.

Or do you think I should try to calculate my lattices with OT and without
smearing? Is there at least a chance that this might give useful results?

Best regards,
Martin