How to make AIMD simulation for proton transition (NVT)

Linda Sundarti linda... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:23:33 UTC 2015

Dear cp2k expert,

I'm newbi user cp2k, I get the problem with my MD simulation.
I have run MD simulation to get proton conductivity or proton transition in
hydrated membrane, but I get some problems which are the proton can not
move (translation motion was not occur), just vibration motion that
occured. On the other hand, the tempertaur becomes increase high, whereas I
used ensemble NVT. I make condition in the constant temperature, number of
particle and volume.

>From my problem, is there any mistake in my input file so I don't get the
transition of proton and the constant of temperature?
 Is there specific keyword in input file in MD simulation to get it?
I hope anybody can help me to make it clear and better. My goal simulation
is make transition of proton and the constant of temperature, number of
particle and volume. I attach my input and output file below.

Any suggestions are appreciate. Thank you.

Regards,
Linda