SCF converged but in the end process SCF not converged

Linda Sundarti linda... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:34:06 UTC 2015

Thank you Mr. Rolf for your answer..
I have try to increase the cell size, I get convergency and my temperature
still increase.
My goal for that running is making H2O and H3O+ (proton) can trhough the
molecule that I use as a membrane. I want to observe the proton transport
in that system, but my result still get H2O and H3O+ can't trhough the
membrane.

Anybody, please suggest me how to make  H2O and H3O+ can't trhough the
membrane? is it about input file, geometry or anything?

Thankyou.

Regards,
Linda