Finding correct volume using NVT calculations

bharat bharats... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:11:40 UTC 2015

Hello experts,

I have run series of NVT calculations using different volumes to find the
correct volume. Since something going wrong with NPT, I decided to do like
this. My understanding is whichever volume gives ZERO pressure, that is the
correct volume. Unfortunately I am getting huge pressure around
(-0.408670198625E+06 bar). Pressure is more or less conserved. I presume I
have to calculate delta_Pressure, but I don't know between which values.

Can anyone tell me how and what to compare these simulations to find the
volume?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

Bharat