[CP2K:6600] Errors in regtests, CP2K 2.6

bbry... at gmail.com bbry... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:17:01 UTC 2015

Setting the values for libint_max_am and libderiv_max_am1 to what they are
in libint configuration didn't help, but removing the lines completely did.
So, this went through with no errors for serial (sopt):

CC         = gcc
CPP        =
FC         = gfortran
LD         = gfortran
AR         = ar -r
DFLAGS     = -D__ACML -D__FFTW3 -D__LIBINT -D__LIBXC2
CPPFLAGS   = $$FFTW_INCLUDE $$ACML_INCLUDE $$LIBXC_INCLUDE $$LIBINT_INCLUDE
FCFLAGS    = $(DFLAGS) -O2 --fast-math -ffree-form -ffree-line-length-none \
         -ftree-vectorize -funroll-loops -mtune=native\
         $$FFTW_INCLUDE $$ACML_INCLUDE $$LIBXC_INCLUDE $$LIBINT_INCLUDE
LDFLAGS    = $(FCFLAGS) $$FFTW_LDFLAGS $$ACML_LDFLAGS $$LIBINT_LDFLAGS
$$LIBXC_LDFLAGS
LIBS       = -lacml -lfftw3 -lxcf90 -lxc -lderiv -lint -lm -ldl

Thanks a lot!

Now time to see if removing those lines is enough to get it to work for
openmp, etc. too :)

-Birgitte