SCF converged but in the end process SCF not converged

Rolf David rolf.d... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:24:43 UTC 2015

The temperature  comes from the wrong geometry I guess.

For the geometry, you can use avogadro (v1 and free of charge), you'll get
an xyz, and after your can do a geo_opt / vibrational analysis and then
your md with the restart (i'm assuming starting the MD with a minimum or at
least close to it)

For chemsketch or chembiooffice, I don't know them, you can try to do
geo_opt in CP2K with their structure. I you can post  a image of what your
input structure look like in theses (maybe mine is tearing the structure
apart)