Calculation of Wannier centers and spreads

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:53:48 UTC 2015

Dear Yannis,

Probably the localisation algorithm requires many iterations to converge.
Are you sure that you need such a tight convergence for EPS_LOCALIZATION?
Did you check whether a less tight value really affects the results?
You can try to replace CRAZY with JACOBI, maybe it converges faster.

regards
Marcella