How cp2k control the output

sungen... at gmail.com sungen... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:58:29 UTC 2015

Wang :

    Thank you for your reply,  That's very helpful.  I made a stupid
mistake that I counted the number of scf cycles as the number of
optimization processes.
    I did not realize that the CG method in cp2k requiring several
energy_force computations.

     And the tutorial you recommended is also very helpful. Thanks again!

Geng Sun

在 2015年1月27日星期二 UTC+8下午9:30:59,hua... at mail.huji.ac.il写道: