How to apply IRC in CP2K

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:25:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't think there is IRC functionality available directly.

What might work is to use the dimer transition state search method in
reverse - run one step, see which direction it would have moved the
simulation uphill, instead move downhill and repeat. Whether this is
directly equivalent to IRC, I don't know off hand.

Matt