How to specify the magnetic moment of each atom?

stclair leili... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:23:00 UTC 2015

Dear CP2K user,

    I am working on CeO2 (111) surface with oxygen vacancy. Based on the
previous studies, two extra electrons should locate on two next-nearest Ce
atoms (as shown in the attached pictures). But my calculation converges to
a different electronic configuration where the extra electrons locate on
the Ce atoms closest to vacancy. Is there any keywords I can use to specify
the magnetic moment for the atoms? Some keywords are similar to MAGMOM in
VASP?

   Thanks in advance.

Best,
Lei