[CP2K:6104] Re: Is it possible to set charge on a specific atom in a system?

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:04:21 UTC 2015

Hi

Indeed the BS initialisation might work to localise the charge, even if not
in combination with open shell calculations.
This is true if the electronic structure with the localised charge is at
least a metastable minimum.
In this case, BS helps the convergence to this state. If not, then the
electrons will be redistributed by the optimisation.

regards
Marcella