QMMM setting up

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:40:27 UTC 2015

Normally you'd specify the radius of the MM_KINDS - this defines the width
of the gaussian(s) the charge is broadened to for calculating the QM/MM
electronic coupling - probably it would be something like a covalent/ionic
radius, but in principle is a parameter that should be optimized for your
system.

You can ignore the force_mixing stuff.

Matt