[CP2K:6850] Non-integer charge in the classical part of QM/MM system

tarak karmakar tarak... at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:01:11 UTC 2015

Dear Teo,
If you don't mind could you please tell me how to select a Glycine residue
in the QM part?
As you told, and I have seen in literature, that cutting a polar or amide
bond is not a good idea.
But then, for Gly I can have two options, CA-C and CA-N bonds to cut.
Would you please comment on this?

Thanks,
Tarak