[CP2K:5794] Problem with DAVIDSON algorithm

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 31 14:03:05 UTC 2014

Hi

I cannot comment on the problems you see for the Davidson
diagonalization combined with the other options.
However, if there are problems with the standard diagonalization
option, switching to Davidson will not help.
Davidson was intended as an alternative for large systems. It was
hoped that it is faster than direct diagonalization.

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland