[CP2K:5706] Possible bug in DFT-D3

Carlo Antonio Pignedoli c.pig... at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:50:28 UTC 2014

Dear Flo,
I really fear it is a D3 problem,
we would have not done the D2 test otherwise.
We are very familiar with cutoff problems, that’s why here the cutoff is 600 Ry (despite 800 would be better for Pd)

we are speaking here of 0.07 Ry difference just in dispersion energy..

Unless, as Leo said, there is something non trivial that we ignore
i would guess that something with R_CUTOFF is wrong but I cannot imagine what

Kind regards

Carlo